ANewDayANewDawn.co.uk Rotating Header Image

Comedy Car Insurance Claim Form

Dear readers, I sincerely hope I’m not breaking any laws in sharing this with you; but I just couldn’t resist.

As some of you may know, I work for an online marketing agency and we have a few insurance clients. Whilst this form wasn’t submitted to one of our clients directly – it was submitted to another company and has been doing the rounds via email.

I’m pretty sure it’s genuine – but decide for yourselves.

I’ve blacked out any names (for reasons of confidentiality) with my ‘Paint’ skillz.

Insurance Claim Form

The claimant says:

“I was stopped at traffic lights. The lights changed. Mrs <name obscured> started to move and then stopped (stalled). I had just started to pull away and then broke. As I stopped I very slightly touched the rear bumper of the car in front. We both got out. There was no damage and Miss <name obscured> is a fat chav who definitely does not have whiplash.

Without Prejudice.”

My favourite bit is the cartoon – on that part of the form, you’re just supposed to show a sketch of the position of the vehicles when the accident occurred. But I think the cartoon expresses his feelings more clearly.

Blurry genius eh?

14 Comments

1. Rory says:

Possibly the most ironic use of the phrase “without prejudice” I’ve seen in years 😉

2. Hannah says:

It’s brilliant, huh?

Kinda like those people who say ‘no offense, but…’ then say the most offensive thing they can think of.

I also like the way the… er fat chav – has a boobs which rest on her massive belly and appears to rockin’ a long skirt and baseball cap combo – high fashion indeed.

3. kindgavin says:

Fantastic. I truly and sincerely hope she doesn’t win.

4. FPM says:

I used to be a homeless rodeo clown but now i am a world class magician !

5. haha says:

I’m from the UK and can totally sympathize.

6. Rick says:

Why do Japanese rising sun as your banner? Are you planning to commit genocide, starve, torture and rape entire nations? Perhaps you should adorn your website with swastikas as well.

7. […] The humour thread Comedy Car Insurance Claim Form – ANewDayANewDawn.co.uk […]

8. Guffin Mopes says:

I absolutely love the person responsible for that claim.

9. Hannah says:

@kindgavin – me too love!

@FPM – erm –

@ Rick – I’m sorry the image offended you. It’s a wordpress theme, it’s not representative of my political views.

@Guffin Mopes – likewise

10. the anti-rick says:

Rick, what percentage of the current Japanese population was alive during the time that those atrocities took place.

You are an idiot.

11. John Meison says:

LMAO priceless! Good one dude!

12. That is awesome – I feel much better now! One of my friends works for Walker Morris (insurance claims solicitors) and I’ve heard a few of these stories, but none so charmingly illustrated.

13. kmac says: